Friday 25 March 2011

i hav a dream...JESUS IS COMING REALLY SOON...


A friend of me shared me a video last night and i keep thinking bout it. What's interesting is i dream about it in my sleep..huu..the dream scared me..
This is the video that my friend shared..
"JESUS IS COMING SOON" i've been hearing bout it since my childhood..and why?? why until now Jesus is still not here yet? The reason is simple, because HE want to wait for us to really believe that we will saved. He wants us to put 101% trust in HIM.
Off course there's nobody perfect in this world, God requires us to follow HIS words 100% but that's imposible for us as normal human being...the ONLY way to get 100% is to rely our hope in JESUS, His only beloved son, who died for us on the cross..
Jesus only need us to have a simple faith in HIM. Be like a child, who trust everything that his/her father told him/her. In Matthew 17:20 ""He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you"" So, just have that. Say it with your deepest hearts today, "I'm ready to be saved Jesus, I put my trust on YOU and only YOU"

John 14:6

Happy Sabbath in advance~ May God Bless You.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment